About Our Company
Bright Star Home Buyers is a division of Gensys Real Estate Group LLC and was founded with the sole purpose of helping homeowners. We are private investors in the Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas that strive to provide win-win solutions to sellers get out of sticky situations … like foreclosure, divorce, probate, or just owning a burdensome property. At Bright Star Home Buyers, we focus on providing you with a solution to your problem so you can continue to do the things you love. Bright Star Home Buyers is a real estate solutions company based out of Charlotte. We are a family owned business and focus on helping homeowners like you find solutions for your problem whether you’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell your property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.
How Do We Work With Homeowners?
If you have any questions about how we work, the process of selling a house, or having us help you avoid foreclosure, or just want to learn more about us… don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!
- Sensitive – We are very sensitive to your situation and your needs. We understand that the decision to sell your home, for whatever reason, may not be an easy one and we will do our best to make the process as smooth and pain free as possible.
- Efficient – We work to buy your house quickly so that it doesn’t drain any more of your time and money. We normally buy houses and have cash in your hand typically within 7 – 10 business days. Being able to purchase quickly is what separates us from many buyers in the market.
- Reliable – There are a lot of shady people out there that say they will help you, but when it comes time to put their money where their mouth is, they are no where to be found. When you entrust your home sale transaction to us, you will not be disappointed. We will be there with you every step of the way until you get your cash in hand.
- Verify – Because the sale of a home is a big deal, it is important that all “I’s” are dotted and all “T’s” are crossed. We have our attorneys review all sales contracts to make sure that everything is in order. This prevents unnecessary delays and frustrations.
- Effective – Not only has the way we’ve done business contributed to our effectiveness over the years, but also our knowledge of real estate and the local markets. We have many resources available to us which allow us to quickly purchase your home and give you peace of mind.
- Optimistic – We believe in our process and we are therefore very confident that we can get the job done in most instances. Sure there could be some unforeseen circumstances, but we are experienced enough to handle any situation that comes our way.
- Trustworthy – We work to let our clients know that they can trust us with their home transaction. We do this by making sure that you know everything that we know about the transaction.
- Honorable – Honor is an important code for us because is a core part of who we are. Everything we do is by the book and honest. We use board certified attorneys and title agents for all sale transactions.
- Excellence – Doing something “ok” is not enough. We do our best to go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that the job is done RIGHT. We get a lot of our business through referrals and if our clients have a wonderful experience, they are likely to refer us to friends and family.
- Respect – Respect for your situation and home is key to getting things done with excellence. Our goal is for you to feel completely comfortable working with us.
- Satisfaction – Seeing the smiles on our clients faces when they get their check at closing is very rewarding for us. It brings about a mutual satisfaction to know that a win-win situation was created.
At Bright Star Home Buyers, We do our best everyday to S.E.R.V.E – O.T.H.E.R.S in everything we do!
Call Bright Star Home Buyers Today!
The Pros & Cons Of Selling Your House To A Local
Professional Home Buyer– FREE Guide:
Download our FREE Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners sell unwanted properties for cash.
Get the FREE Guide and then give us a call at (704) 980-0393 and we’ll discuss what your home is worth and what we can offer to buy it for with our Cash Offer Program.